Without question one of the most talented photographers in Los Angeles is underwater extraordinaire Cheryl Walsh. Known for her whimsical and surreal fantasy photography, featuring angels, mermaids, fairies, queens, and all manner of flowy-fabric wearers, Cheryl is one of the undisputed masters of the underwater craft. She is now offering her lovely work in print for the first time.
“People often ask me if I am going to make an art book or calendar. So I finally decided to do it! With this project I feel like I’ve created an art book calendar. This calendar is a large 11 x 17 inches. It’s thick, heavy, the exact design and finest quality I insisted on. I’ve chosen 12 of the most popular images I created in 2017 and one favorite from 2016. I’m keeping this campaign fairly short so that I can get all the calendars done and shipped before Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, Friendsgiving, Winter Solstice and assorted other end of the year holidays.
* 11×17 inches
* Press Printed on thick, 110# smooth low reflective heavy stock
* 13 images: 12 months and separate cover image
* Variety of images from 2017 shoots and a favorite from 2016
* Campaign ends Wednesday November 8th
* Shipping within the continental US is included
* Calendars will be shipped in time for the winter holidays
* International shipping offered separately via PayPal ( $30USD for most major international destinations)”